(CHOLINE SALICYLATE 8.70% W/W & CETALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.01% W/W)
One gram of Drujela® Mouth Gel contains 87.0mg of Choline Salicylate and 0.1mg of Cetalkonium chloride.
Choline salicylate in Drujela® Mouth Gel has both analgesic and anti–inflammatory properties which relieves pain and reduces the swelling in the mouth. Cetalkonium chloride is a quaternary ammonium antiseptic with greater bacterial activity against gram positive bacterial than gram negative bacterial. Cetalkonium chloride helps to fight infection in mouth ulcers where there is an open wound
Drujela® Mouth Gel is used to relief pain, discomfort in mouth ulcers, infant teething
DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
Wash your hands, apply enough Drujela® Mouth Gel to cover the finger tip and rub gently on the affected area, not more than once every three hours.
Children (from 4 months):
Apply approximately half of the adult dose and rub gently on the affected area not more than once every three hours. Not more than six doses are to be applied within 24hours.
- Not to be used in children under four months
- Contraindicated in patients suffering from peptic ulcer
- Hypersensitivity to salicylate.
WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS
- Preparation containing aspirin should not be given to children under 12 years during Drujela® treatment.
- Salicylates are best avoided during 3rd trimester period in pregnancy.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If symptoms persist after seven days consult your Doctor or Dentist.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
If ingested, salicylates may cause dyspepsia, heart burn, nausea and epigastric discomfort. Salicylates may precipitate bronchospasm and induce asthma attacks in susceptible patients.
Tube of 10 grams mouth gel.
Store below 300C. Protect from light and moisture