Are you interested in us?
Drugfield operates a delightful workplace, a home away from home where we strive to be one big happy family. We welcome you through your enquiries to join the happy family today:
Due to our commitment to quality and competence, we offer regular employment opportunities in our bid to upgrade and reinforce our human capital development base through:
- Manpower Development
- Experience and skill acquisition
- Competitive performance enhancing
- Team building
Our recruitment exercise is merit and competence induced with a high level of competitiveness and objective selective process.Applications from interested qualified candidates are welcome through our Career Opportunities Mail Box; subject to availability of vacancies:
Application is urgently needed for the position of a Regulatory Affairs Officer.
- 2 years experience
- B.Sc Pharmacology/B.Pharm
- Must be computer literate
- Knowledge of Common Technical format Dossier (CTD) will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with less supervision will be necessary.
Interested candidate should forward their Application/ CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15th of August